Porky Adobong alamang with Ajinomoto PorkSavor

alamang with a twist

Hello mga mommies! It's been a long time mula ng huli akong sumulat dito sa aking Pinoy Recipe Blog. I've been busy kasi with my other blogs and please bear with me for that. Today I want to share my own recipe of bagoong alamang. I'm sure there's a lot of mommies out there who can't resist eating alamang as a side dish or even as ulam. Talaga namang kapag Pilipino ka, kahit saan mang sulok ng mundo ka dalhin ng iyong mga paa, hahanap-hanapin mo talaga ang lutong pinoy na pinoy diba?

This recipe is not just a typical "ginisang bagoong or alamang". I put a little twist in it and I called it "porky adobong alamang". When making a recipe, I always make sure that I don't put too much fats in it so I limit the pork ingredients to attain the healthy recipe that I always wanted. It's not necessary to sacrifice the taste of your food just to make sure that you are preparing healthy meal for your family, you just have to be resourceful and creative.

Pork Savor All-in-one seasoning mix
 I'm so lucky to have found my newest cooking companion today, the Ajinomoto PorkSavor All-in one seasoning mix. Porksavor all -in-one seasong mix is made from the natural pork meat extract and bone broth complete with spices and seasonings to bring out the deliciousness of home-cooked dishes.  Now I could make my recipe less fats and free from bad cholesterol from meat but with the same delicious taste, or even better pa nga I think. Now it's more easy to feed my picky eater kids, with the very delicious taste that PorkSavor All-in-one seasoning mix brings, lagi na silang excited sa ihahain ko every meal time, sabi nga ng kids ko "hmmmnn, amoy pa lang, ulam na!" Well, siyempre hindi ako kokontra!, I always put my heart in every food i cook, and with the help of PorkSavor, hindi ako nabibigo dahil laging enjoy ang kainan together with the family!

In this recipe, I used bagoong alamang or yung tinatawag na shrimp paste. Madalas natin hinahanap ang alamang lalo na kung season ng mangga, the best partners ever talaga sila at hmmmnnnn...nangangasim-ngasim ka kapag naaalala mo. It's good to cook alamang and stocked it in an enclosed jar, hindi ito basta-basta napapanis at napakadaling ipreserve dahil sa alat nito. Now I'm going to share to you my own alamang recipe which i called "porky adobong alamang".

Ingredients:

  • 500 grams bagoong alamang
  • 2 tbsp. soysauce
  • 1 cup vinegar
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
  • 5 grams fine black pepper
  • 10 pieces siling haba, pula
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/4 pork, chopped
  • 1 big onion, chopped
  • 5 cloves minced garlic
  • 1 small pack of Ajinomoto PorkSavor all-in-one seasoning mix
Procedure:

  • First, put alamang in a strainer then soak in water, mabilis lang para mabawasan lang ang alat.
  • On a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion 
  • saute pork meat until it becomes brown
  • add alamang and cook for at least 10 minutes with constant stirring, it is important to cook it before mixing with other ingredients para mabawasan ang lansa.
  • Add vinegar then let it boil for another 5 minutes, do not stir or cover, this is to let the strong aroma of the vinegar evaporates
  • add sili and black pepper
  • add sugar then let it boil for another five minutes
  • Now for a final touch, spread the Pork savor all-in-one seasoning mix
  • Let it boil for another minute
  • Now, were done with our porky adobong alamang!





Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

3 comments

August 5, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Looks yummy, Mommy Rea! I'll try cooking this!

Reply
avatar
August 6, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Thank you Mommy SJ, I've added you in google+ and I alredy viewed your blog, OMG! you're amazingly great!!!

Reply
avatar
August 6, 2014 at 1:20 AM

hahaha"alredy" talaga!, typo error:)

Reply
avatar

Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks