How to Make Burger Patty

Hamburger is one reason why my family love to eat in fast food chains. My kids love cheese burger so much and so do I. But they say hamburger is one of the worst food to eat, but why if you can make a healthy and nutritious burger of your own. We just don't know how our favorite burger is being processed in our favorite food chain. Do they really prepare it with care and precautions? What if they put a lot of MSG or too much preservatives just to make it fresh and yummy all the time? No! we don't want to feed our family with toxins. So if your family loves hamburger, why not make a home made burger patty so you can flavor it with care and mix it with love.

Hamburger is the most common snack that we eat everyday. As a mom, I always make sure to prepare nutritious snack for my kids especially at school. Hamburger is one of the easiest and nutritious snacks that I can make for my kids. And when I saw smile on their face as they eat my home-made burger, I knew that it was a good one. I make pork, chicken and beef burgers, but there's one alternative for these fatty burgers that I use to make and it is a banana peel burger. My burger patty recipe for those kinds are just the same.  


Ingrredients:

  • 500 gms. of ground pork, chicken,beef or unripe banana peel (choose any of your desire)
  • 5 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 onion chopped
  • 1/2 tsp. of finely ground black pepper
  • 2 tbsp. all purpose cream
  • 1 egg
  • Cheese
  • 1 cup bread crumbs
  • 1 tbsp.BBQ sauce or BBQ powder
  • salt

Toppings:

  • lettuce
  • sliced tomato
  • onion rings
  • mayonnaise
  • catsup

Procedure:

  • Mix all ingredients
  • Season with salt and spices
  • Refrigerate for an hour
  • Mold using a jar cover. Place a foil or plastic before placing the patty on a cover.
  • Make a perfect curved patties
  • On a pan, heat oil
  • In a medium heat, fry the molded patties
  • Fry for at least 10 minutes.
  • Turn it upside down
  • Cook for another 5 minutes
  • Drain the patties
  • Slice your burger buns
  • Spread it with mayonnaise and catchup
  • Sandwich the patty
  • Add lettuce, tomato and Onion
  • Add cheese on top
  • And there you have a yummy and nutritious Hamburger. 


Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks