Condom recipes? Is this a joke???


At first, I thought I was being fooled by a friend who told me about this "condom recipes" which are very popular in Japan. So I grabbed my laptop and searched about this controversial condom recipes.
photo by Kotaku

A Japanese author named Kyosuke Kagami launched an e-book entitled “Condom Meals, I want to make for you”. Kyosuke also authored the popular book “Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous”.

The book promotes safe sex and awareness that condoms are not meant for contraceptives alone but for cooking too. For me, the idea of using latex in the food we eat, particularly condoms is so disgusting! I can’t imagine myself eating such type of food, but I don’t want to impose negativity here; instead let’s just learn the author’s objective why she had to create this unique cook book.

According to the author, this e-book is not just about cooking. She said that Japanese men are some of the third world codom users in the world which usually causes sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancy. The author added that this book promotes social awareness about the importance of using condoms. The e-book likewise emphasizes the durability of condoms and its safety in cooking purposes most importantly in its original purpose which is protection from Sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
The e-book is consists of 11 condom cooking recipes and all these recipes are wrapped in condoms.

photo by Kotaku

The e-book is consists of 11 condom cooking recipes like condo curry pilaf and condom meat stuffing, all these recipes are wrapped in condoms.

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks