Making Low-Calorie Peanut Butter


Low calorie home made peanut butter




This homemade low-calorie peanut butter is 50% fewer calories than our regular peanut butter. I've been counting my calories since I started the 1200 calorie diet a few months ago. This diet helped me a lot to reduce weight. I was 85 kilograms when I started and now I am 65, and amazing 25 kilograms down! Not bad at all.

This inspires me to learn more about making homemade foods. Normally, I would order food online or buy it on the groceries but they are too pricey. Making homemade products helps me save a lot of money plus I am sure that the foods we eat are handled with love and care.

This homemade low-calorie peanut butter has only 5 ingredients.

  • 500 grams roasted peanut (light brown) 
  • 1 cup of coconut oil 
  • 5 - 8 tbsp of Olive oil
  • 8 sticks Equal Gold sweetener
  • 50 grams Magnolia Gold salted butter (melted)
  • 1/3 tsp. iodized salt

Cooking peanut procedure:

  • Heat a cooking pan then pour-in 1 cup of coconut oil.
  • Adjust the heat to low then fry the peanuts while stirring occasionally. This should take about 15 to 20 minutes. we are aiming fr a light brown result.
  • Take the peanuts out of the cooking pot and drain excess oil using a strainer.

Final Procedure:

  1. Ready your blender
  2. Add 8 tbsp. of olive oil
  3. Add melted butter
  4. Add salt
  5. Add 8 sticks of equal Gold sweetener
  6. Put the roasted peanuts in the blender (Please make sure your blender can process the amount, if not, divide the amount in to portions)
  7. Blend 3 times, 45 seconds each, or until the texture is fine.
  8. Transfer in a jar
  9. Enjoy your homemade low-calorie peanut butter!


Total Servings: Approximately 32 tbsps.
Calories per serving: approximate calories per serving: 91.34 cal. (Calculated using 5 tbsp. olive oil) 

Watch the full video.






Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post

Random Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks